Vision: Through our proven, result oriented coaching and training programs our vision is to empower every salesperson, manager and business owner with the skills, tools and mindset to achieve unprecedented results in their life and career.
Keith Rosen, MCC is the President of Profit Builders LLC, a provider of leadership and sales coaching and corporate training. Keith has also been commissioned to be the expert sales advisor for AllBusiness.com.
Keith is the preferred, experienced coach that top executives and sales professionals in many of the world's leading companies call on. As a prominent, engaging speaker, coach and well-known author of many books and articles on selling, leadership, time management and achieving greater personal success, Keith is one of the foremost authorities on helping people achieve positive, measurable change in their attitude and in their behavior.
For his work as a pioneer and a leader in the coaching profession, Inc. magazine and Fast Company named Keith one of the five most respected and influential executive coaches in the country.
After the devastation of 9/11, it was Keith who the leading U.S. government contractor called upon to develop an internal executive coaching initiative for the leaders in the intelligence community. As the 'go to guy' for advice, guidance, and coaching, Keith continues to reshape the landscape of companies worldwide. Each year, Keith helps thousands of salespeople, managers, coaches and business owners live their true potential today.
Brian Tracy, author of Advanced Selling Strategies has this to say about Keith's cold calling book. "This book gives you the step-by-step, word-by-word instructions you need to get in front of more people and make more sales than ever before. Keith has brought together in one book the very best techniques for getting more and better appointments ever written in the field of sales."
Keith is constantly being featured in the media. Among other publications, Keith's articles can be found in Selling Power Magazine and has appeared in feature stories in The New York Times, The Washington Times, Inc. Magazine, Sales and Marketing Management's Ultimate Motivation Guide with Stephen Covey and The Wall Street Journal.
Keith is one of the first out of only a handful of trainers and consultants who has earned the distinguished Master Certified Coach designation and most important, walks his talk. His result oriented coaching and training motivates you to take the right actions consistently so that you can master your time, enjoy a healthy, balanced life and achieve bigger, more rewarding goals without the steep and costly learning curve. His unique approach and infectious, positive attitude empowers people to discover and live their true potential today. Keith currently lives in New York, with his wife and three children.
If you're ready for better results quickly, contact Keith about personal or team coaching and training at 1-888-262-2450 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Keith Rosen online at www.ProfitBuilders.com and be sure to sign up for his free newsletter The Winners Path at http://www.profitbuilders.com/winnerspath.htm
Lori Glick, VP Business Development
John Linga, Operations
Our main headquarters is located in Merrick, NY.
However, because of our unique and innovative delivery options, we have the ability to deliver our programs via teleconferencing and the internet world wide as well as to virtual teams.
- Internet and Web Based Services
- Financial Services
- Executive Recruiting
- Marketing Services
- Health Care
Credit Suisse First Boston, Google, Pennysaver, Vedior PS, Savvis, DonCaster, Audimation, Audit Watch, ING, Thomasnet Thomas Industrial Network, Intuit, US Weekly, JP Morgan Chase, The Knot,
and CSG Systems.
- Sales Coaching and Training
- Training and Coaching for Managers/Executives
- Time Management/Process Management
- Prospecting/Cold Calling
- Closing the Sale With Permission
- Presentation Skills
- Process Driven Selling Strategy
- Goal Setting and Accountability
- Coach the Coach - Shift from Manager To Coach
- Appointment Setting
- Executive Coaching
- Business Coaching and Consulting
- Life Coaching
- Career Coaching
Awards, Endorsements and Other Accomplishments:
- Keith is one of the first Master Certified Coaches
- Keith has been commissioned to be the expert sales advisor for AllBusiness.com
- Keith is the author of five books on professional selling, leadership and coaching
- Keith's books have been endorsed by other well known thought leaders such as Ken Blanchard and Brian Tracy
- Inc. magazine and Fast Company named Keith one of the five most respected and influential executive coaches in the country
- Keith is a regular contributor of monthly sales coaching tips to the Selling Power Live! monthly audio program
- Keith was part of the first team who actually designed the process and procedure for worldwide coach accreditation and certification for the ICF